Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last Week's Progress

Impending fatherhood still being just impending, I have found some playtime for Sonar in the last week. My primary goals have been:
  • Improving PVE Feral DPS Gearing
  • Progressing toward the Crusader title for the 3.2 tourney
  • Levelling Engineering

I actually made some strides toward better gearing for Feral DPS which included:

  • Spending 25 Champions Seals on the Alliance Staff (I believe the best weapon for ferals short of Naxx+)
  • Purchasing BOE wrists using Emblems of Valor (Thanks Ellevis).
  • Enchanting Weapon, Gloves, Wrists and Cloak
  • Having Blue make me Trollwoven Spaulders
  • Spending 15 Emblems of Heroism on Idol of the Ravenous Beast

Now I just have to try and replace the green/blue items and get some gems.

For the tourney I am now Champion of both Darnassus and Exodar and should be champion of Stormwind later today. I've been working on Argent Crusade rep through dailies and wearing their tabard during heroic runs. Next up is Argent Dawn rep thru multiple Baron runs, (and hopefully a mount ).

I got my engineering to 436 and now just need to make Army Knives until 450. This will cost me a fortune in Saronite but whatever, at least I can now make myself cheap bullets for Tax. I was also able to make myself 2 Sonic Boosters for my Tank set, yummy +81 Stam.

Egg Update: This week's Mysterious Egg yielded a White Tickbird Hatchling - Pet#20. (last week was Old Yoke).

No comments:

Post a Comment