Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Flying ... She is Epic

So after a couple of nights of questing, completing both Zuldrak and now Sholozar Basin combined with actually trying to sell some of my green & blue drops on the AH instead of to a vendor, I now have my Epic Flight Form. Woot !!

God, what a difference. The last couple of quests in SB have quite a bit of travel around the zone to them, these were made quite easy with speedy birdy. I also began the daily quest grind to gain Oracles rep, it took me 3 tries to solo Heroes Burden, although I only died once (first try). On the second try I followed some advice from a poster on Wowhead who said I could Shadowmeld after freeing the NPC and let him tank for a while allowing me to heal up. Nope. Reset. @#$%^.

Now the next step in my plan will be to continue questing, of course. I now require 1000 gold in order to purchase dual-spec. I also have stockpiled a fair amount of green items that were scheduled for the AH but I think I will redirect them to my enchanter so I can start stockpiling mats for the inevitable enchants needed on gear. I think I will also start questing in Storm Peaks next so I can work on my Sons of Hodir rep for the Shoulder enchants. I have also began the Epic Flight Form questline in Outland so I can eventually do Raven mount runs.

Things are definitely going fairly well.

No comments:

Post a Comment