Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catching Up

The trouble with blogging is when you fall off the wagon you tend to fall off pretty hard. My last blog post was written 2 days after my daughter's due date, so while she wasn't born for another 8 days I did have a lot on my plate.

Fast forward to now, almost 3 months later and quite a bit has changed. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail since I don't see the point, especially since anyone who is likely to read this knows about it already.

To sum up:
  • Daughter born Aug 7, 2009 @ 1:00 AM MST, 8 lb. 13 oz. 21" , named Sadie Piper.
  • Druid Sonar becomes new raiding main, Feral DPS spec.
  • Most of guild and all of our raiding team faction transfers to horde side of Altar of Storms, new guild - Devolve
  • Sonar becomes Tauren druid named Pinkshift

Current projects:

  • Loremaster, currently working on Kalimdor in Stonetalon. I would like to complete this achievement before Cataclysm changes everything. I have a long way to go since the faction transfer dropped me by over a 1000 quests.
  • Resto set, would like to be able to heal when the circumstance calls for it.
  • Guild is currently working on HToC10, stuck at Faction Champions. Also working on Glory of the Ulduar Raider, stuck on Mimiron.

There, we are all caught up. Now I can go forward. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment