Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Introductory Post

Since I have been levelling my Druid lately I have been trying to decide on a purpose for her. While there is the possibility that eventually (way eventually) she may take over as my raid main this is highly unlikely and not something I will work too hard toward unless it becomes necessary.

So my plan is to turn Sonar into a soloing/collecting Achievement whore with an eye towards attaining raid gear (alt runs, pugs, Vault, etc.) in case she becomes my main. Mmmm, tasty waffles. I will probably close down Taxiderm's blog sometime soon since I've only been posting raiding news and in all honesty, Honors does it much better.

So, time for the to-do list:

  1. Level to 80. Currently at 72, ~halfway to 73. The plan is to solo in Howling Fjord (Borean is done.) and when Wich is on with his Druid we will quest together in Dragonblight.
  2. Learn how to make gold. Mounts/pets/tradeskills and gear can be expensive and I will need all I can make. I am currently Skinning/LWing but will definitely be dropping LW. I will have to see if Skinning can create some income for me.
  3. Rep grinds, rep grinds, rep grinds. Nuff said.
  4. Farm for pet drops.
  5. Farm old instances, the obvious one being Strat.
  6. Old quests, leveled naturally through Vanilla but went through TBC after nerfs so many quests to do.

Initial Status:

  • Level: 72
  • Gold: ~1600 (will get exact figures later).
  • Achievement Points: 530
  • Quests: 1355
  • Pets: 10
  • Mounts: 1
  • Reputations: Exalted - 1, Revered - 4, Honored - 8
  • Skinning - 414, LWing - 250, Fishing - 0, Cooking - 0

That is all for now, will update as I level and as I come up with plans for more achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment