Monday, June 22, 2009

74 + Pets #14, 15, & 16

Not quite as much play time this weekend as I would like but still managed to get some stuff done. Reached 74 questing in Dragonblight with Brooklynn and made it to Dalaran to make it my home base for now. With the onset of the Midsummer Fire Festival Sunday morning, I have been doing all the quests which give very good XP, and also save the Northrend experience for later which will allow me to do more quests after 80 for good money. I also managed to stealth up to Thunder Bluff and steal their flame, 3 more of those to go.

I picked up 3 more small pets the 2 owls in Darnassus (Hawk Owl & Great Horned Owl) & a Lifelike Toad. I've been Selling some inventory on the AH and have managed to net myself ~400 gold from that. I'm still well short of the 6000g needed for Swift Flight + Cold Weather but I will get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment